Page 1 of 1

ToAxisAngle, ToAngleAxis.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:42 pm
by mkultra333
I don't know if this serves a purpose or not, and I don't use either, but while looking in the API I noticed that Ogre has

Quaternion::ToAngleAxis( Radian & rfAngle, Vector3 & rkAxis ) const

and

Matrix3::ToAxisAngle ( Vector3 & rkAxis, Radian & rfAngle ) const

Unless there's a logic to this, perhaps it should either be ToAngleAxis or ToAxisAngle for both.

Re: ToAxisAngle, ToAngleAxis.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:04 pm
by masterfalcon
Please file a bug marked Papercut for this and the other one that you listed the other day.

Re: ToAxisAngle, ToAngleAxis.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 pm
by mkultra333
Filed a bug report for this one, but I haven't posted any other papercuts recently so you might have me confused with someone else. Jabberwocky, perhaps?

Re: ToAxisAngle, ToAngleAxis.

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:27 pm
by masterfalcon
Oh yeah, you're right.

Re: ToAxisAngle, ToAngleAxis.

Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:52 am
by Jabberwocky
[papercut] bugs submitted for my posts.