Page 1 of 1

Google Adsense, A complete shambles

Posted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:51 pm
by scratchyrice
Basically I applied to google adsense on my website, and there was a typo in the address. They claimed it didnt exist (fair enough) and declined. However in the same email i was declined in, They said goto this address https://www.google.com/adsense/ and reapply. When I go there I get the following message:
Account Not Active
An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application.
There are no links other than the standard "Help" one, Because of this i have absolutely no way of re-applying for my ad-sense account.

The only way around this is to make yet another google account, relink my youtube account again, and apply yet again.

Has anyone else had this kind of rubbish from them?

Scratchyrice

Re: Google Adsense, A complete shambles

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:55 pm
by Klaim
Did you try again after having logged out from gmail or g+ or any google account?

Re: Google Adsense, A complete shambles

Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:49 pm
by scratchyrice
Haha Yes I tried that, but it just asks for my google account id + pass, I enter them and it just brings me to the same screen :S

Scratchyrice

Re: Google Adsense, A complete shambles

Posted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:05 am
by lonewolff
Arrrg, poor bastard!

I got into the program years ago with no troubles at all. 8)