Page 1 of 1

I introduced myself.

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 am
by Yue
Hello, I am a novice in the matter of Ogre, but I want to learn and I have solved my first problem with the installation of the editor Ogre Code:: block.

My experience with programming languages ​​is limited only to basic, and want to learn c + +, but I think it is very difficult, I would like to hear their opinions on this issue and whether to start with Ogre would be nice to get involved directly with c + +, or possibly another I package makes life easier.

I share with you things I've done in basic.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
***

My biggest disadvantage to this is that I do not speak English, yet I'm worth the translator of google, my native language is Spanish.

I hope to make the best of Ogre and someday have my xD software company.

Regards.

Re: I introduced myself.

Posted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:40 am
by jacmoe
Great stuff!
If only you had a better renderer - one can see that you have programming experience. :)

If C++ is too hard - take a break with Basic (VB.NET) and NeoAxis:
http://www.neoaxis.com/
It's powered by Ogre, but you can use VB.net with it, and it is a complete game engine.

But for me, there is nothing like C++. :)

Re: I introduced myself.

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:38 am
by Zonder
There is also MOGRE but this involves more than neoaxis would as it is just a wrapper around ogre

http://www.ogre3d.org/addonforums/viewf ... 7a57b0a316

Re: I introduced myself.

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:03 am
by maeve23
Hi Guys! I am also a newbie on this site, I just got registered today. I hope I would enjoy my stay here! :D