Page 1 of 1
Re: Hello
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:52 am
by runfrodorun
monumani13 wrote:Hello Guys..
How are you guys, I'm new here and i'm glad to join us.
Reply With Quote.

Very well, I will reply with a quote from you and a quote from me: "Don't do this"
EDIT: I almost forgot my 3rd quote from Jacmoe the great:
Jacmoe wrote:Choose your first post wisely.
Do not post off topic.
'nuff said
Re: Hello
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:59 am
by Kojack
No, runfrodorun hasn't gone crazy. The original poster was deleted, his first post attempt had spam links but it got intercepted by our groovy antispam system, so he started this thread instead (probably planning on editing it later to have the spam links).
Re: Hello
Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:58 pm
by runfrodorun
Thanks for standing up for me, I should have known better...a lot of times these are just computers writing this stuff in the first place.