Page 1 of 1

Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:13 am
by mkultra333
Forums are not cat avatar enough. Please fix this.

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 am
by EricB
MOAR CATVARTARS!

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:17 am
by jacmoe
Scratch that. ;)

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:28 am
by Mind Calamity
Cats are awesome!

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:48 am
by betajaen
cocoapproves.jpg
cocoapproves.jpg (77.67 KiB) Viewed 2019 times

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 am
by Jabberwocky
I've always wondered what's so fascinating about an empty box to a cat...
cat brain wrote:What's this?
A BOX!
*** ITS EMPTY! ***
must get in
must get in
must get in
must get in
must get in

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:43 pm
by madmarx
This made my day :lol: ! Nicely done!

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:26 pm
by Mind Calamity
Lol The logo is a nice touch :D

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:55 pm
by duststorm
What's with all the cats? :)
When I first noticed the cat avatars I thought some script kiddie had amused himself with the Ogre forums.

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:57 pm
by betajaen
duststorm wrote:When I first noticed the cat avatars I thought some script kiddie had amused himself with the Ogre forums.
/me acts nonchalantly

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:48 pm
by spacegaier
betajaen wrote:
duststorm wrote:When I first noticed the cat avatars I thought some script kiddie had amused himself with the Ogre forums.
/me acts nonchalantly
:D

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:20 pm
by duststorm
*look at date*
Of course.. *facepalm*
:D

Re: Needs more cat avatar.

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:46 am
by JaJDoo
corrected

speaking of which, my cat entered my room this morning, and laid down on my bean bag.
a few seconds later she stormed out of the house.
...
behind her, a little yellow pond was left.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuu
when i say little, i mean quite a lot. an amount that wouldn't shame a human that is..

i guess i was asking for it when i called her wee-wee