Page 1 of 1
android shader link error
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:26 pm
by mikefalk
On android 4.0 when I add any compositor I get only black screen and a log message like this:
Code: Select all
Vertex Program:Ogre/Compositor/StdQuad_GLSLES_vp Fragment Program:Ogre/Compositor/B&W_GLSLES_FP
GLSL link result :
P1202: Texture's gl states do not match with shader's
Re: android shader link error
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:54 pm
by Wolfmanfx
This error is tegra specific one i guess can you add more infor which device which gpu?
Re: android shader link error
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:44 am
by mikefalk
acer iconia tab - tegra 2, samsung galaxy tab - tegra 2, asus eee pad - tegra 3
Re: android shader link error
Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 am
by mikefalk
I can't found the reason of the message, but I found the topic with similar problem. Render system can't draw the texture on the screen quad because of string "filtering linear linear linear" in compositor's material. When I changed it to "filtering linear linear none" the compositor started to work.
Re: android shader link error
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:10 pm
by cose
i know this thread is old, but for the next readers,
the problem seems about the texture format bound in fragment shaders, ex on tegra this will fail and generate this error if the texture is format PF_B8G8R8A8
and problem will disappear if texture is : PF_A8R8G8B8.