Page 1 of 1

Vitrum Stage Editor

Posted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:46 pm
by aymar_fisherman
A while back I showcased Vitrum, this 3D puzzler we were developing here, at 9heads:
http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=72549

Now we just released Vitrum Stage Editor, as a free update for Vitrum, so now players can create/edit/share their own stages. :D

If you're interested, this video explains all its features and how to use them:


Screenshots:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Website: http://www.9heads.com/
Vitrum: http://www.9heads.com/games/vitrum
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/9heads
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/9headsGames

Re: Vitrum Stage Editor

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 pm
by tod
This looks like a very complex editor. What did you use for GUI? CeGUI? Also if you could share some of your code, or implementation details, I can guarantee it will make a lot of people happy. Editors for Ogre are very sparse.

Re: Vitrum Stage Editor

Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 pm
by nickG
tod wrote:This looks like a very complex editor. What did you use for GUI? CeGUI? Also if you could share some of your code, or implementation details, I can guarantee it will make a lot of people happy. Editors for Ogre are very sparse.
i thniked,what mygui-see cursor of editor.

Tod,do you planning release of source code?
Edit: I seen your site...not question's about release of SC

Re: Vitrum Stage Editor

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:10 pm
by aymar_fisherman
tod wrote:This looks like a very complex editor. What did you use for GUI? CeGUI? Also if you could share some of your code, or implementation details, I can guarantee it will make a lot of people happy. Editors for Ogre are very sparse.
I used MyGUI (as noticed by nickG, we haven't changed the default cursor =P). And I can share some stuff too, just ask what you wanna know :D

Re: Vitrum Stage Editor

Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:34 pm
by tod
Sorry, I don't want something specific. I was thinking this looks very well, and if there is some code you think will be of use to others, it would be great to share. :D