Page 1 of 1

dotscene samples

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:52 am
by y721
Hi:

I am trying dotscene.

Are there some working dotscene samples so I can start with?

thank you in advance.

steve

Posted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 11:06 am
by MadLion
Yes, did you take a look at the tutorial?

http://www.icetecstudios.com/public/OgreTest/Tutorial/

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:57 am
by y721
Thank you, MadLion.

Sorry, I didn't go through the doc carefully. :oops:

I follow the tutorial. but I run into a crash problem.

The SceneConvertExample crashes at MeshManager::getsingleton ().
It seems like the ms_singleton pointer is not initialized.

Please help, thank you in advance.

steve

Posted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:56 am
by MadLion
Hi,

please give some more details.

Which OS? Linux, Windows or Mac.

Which ogre version? 0.15.2 or CVS?

Current CVS of DOT Scene?

Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:24 am
by y721
I am using XP with sp2.
Ogre 0.15.1 release version (not from CVS)

OGRE_DEBUG_MEMORY_MANAGER 0

dot scene is from web site (not from CVS)

The Ogre main library run correctly, because I use it for my MFC scene editor.

thank you very much.