Ogre::Vector3::Slerp ??
Posted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:08 am
Is there an Ogre::Vector3::Slerp or equivelent? Or is there another method?
My goal is to "slerp" (correct) a network player position. The Ogre::Quaternian::slerp works great for this, I am not sure how I would do it with a Vector3.
Not being a math guru, and from what I thought I understand of Quats, I thought I could do it with a quat by flipping "w" but that was a no good. However, on the flip side I figure out how to distort an image.
My goal is to "slerp" (correct) a network player position. The Ogre::Quaternian::slerp works great for this, I am not sure how I would do it with a Vector3.
Not being a math guru, and from what I thought I understand of Quats, I thought I could do it with a quat by flipping "w" but that was a no good. However, on the flip side I figure out how to distort an image.