My friend and I are working on a game project. I have this model which I modelled, animated, rigged, textured, etc. It looks fine ( fine enough for me at least, for now
Here is a video of the animation in Blender - seems all normal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJuaD-Di ... e=youtu.be
Here is a video of the animation in our game app ( using Ogre3D ) - looks like a speed-up video of the development of his beer-belly, or a chest-burster is about to pop out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8tqhaRS ... e=youtu.be
Ogre Byatis (1.8.1)
Blender ( 2.66a )
blender2ogre ( 0.6.0 )
Here are a few of the things I tried:
1. Apply location, rotation, scale to mesh.
2. Apply location, rotation, scale to armature.
3. Set mesh's origin point to bottom of mesh.
4. Set armatures origin point to bottom of mesh.
5. Armature and Meshs origin are in same place.
6. Uncheck bone envelopes on armature modifier.
7. Apply all modifiers except for armature.
8. Solved problems with vertices that were not bound or assigned to too many bones.
blender2ogre doesn't spout any errors at all upon exporting.
Many thanks for the interest and time put into helping me solve my issue.
Best regards,
Shepherd