Forcing update of terrain page (TSM)
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:26 pm
Hi,
I'm wondering what is the best way to force the TerrainSceneManager to update a terrain page (the single one there is)? Currently I'm thinking about a way to make the TerrainSceneManager invoke TerrainPageSource::expirePage() and then TerrainPageSource::requestPage(). Because it looks like I can't just call attachPage() when the page is already attached. If there's a better method I would also like to know.
Edit: Please note, that I don't want to clear the scene, so clearScene() is not an option. And setWorldGeometry() is overkill.
I'm wondering what is the best way to force the TerrainSceneManager to update a terrain page (the single one there is)? Currently I'm thinking about a way to make the TerrainSceneManager invoke TerrainPageSource::expirePage() and then TerrainPageSource::requestPage(). Because it looks like I can't just call attachPage() when the page is already attached. If there's a better method I would also like to know.
Edit: Please note, that I don't want to clear the scene, so clearScene() is not an option. And setWorldGeometry() is overkill.