Page 1 of 1
OpenGL FSAA support?
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:41 pm
by eugen
is there any FSAA support in rc1.0, or 0.15 using OpenGL?
i cant see in the intialization dialog a control that will allow me to do that? although i read on forum somtime that it will be available

i might be mistaken anyway!
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:17 am
by nfz
I've been setting it through the advanced screen properties in XP. Haven't looked at doing it through code yet.
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:08 pm
by sinbad
The GLX implementation has support for FSAA in the config, the Windows one doesn't right now, you have to set it through the driver.
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:32 pm
by :wumpus:
The SDL GLSupport has FSAA too.
Win32 hasn't yet, as I didin't get around to it and then kind of forgot about it. I'm not sure wether to put it on the list for 1.1 or 1.0 now?
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:46 pm
by eugen
I have to make a presentation and it would be good if i had it in the config dialog!
PLS, IF U CAN ADD IT EASELY IN 1.0 !
thanks for all your help and support!