[offtopic] Linking library

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jezze
Halfling
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:47 pm
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Contact:

[offtopic] Linking library

Post by Jezze »

Hmm... after compiling my app I can not run it because it can not find libOgreMain.so.4, but it exist in /usr/local/lib/ ... I've tried ldconfig but that didn't help so what should I do know?
User avatar
_mental_
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:51 pm
Location: The Woodlands, TX
Contact:

Post by _mental_ »

What is the output from /sbin/ldconfig -p | grep Ogre

Also do you have /usr/local/lib in your ld.so.conf?
User avatar
Jezze
Halfling
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2003 12:47 pm
Location: Uppsala, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Jezze »

Thank you, I've just recently changed distribution so the info was missing from ld.so.conf.... now it works...!
Post Reply