Plugin_Filesystem.dll & Plugin_GuiElements.dll?
Posted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:11 pm
Hi,
What happend to these Plugins in the RC1?
I just updated some programs I build with ogre to version 1.0.0 RC1. But these plugins are missing. I made a complete build of the source realese and couldn't find anything in there or in the build output. I've read that the Gui System has been changed, but I couldn't find a corresponding plugin (neither CECUI nor Overlay). And I've found nothing about a change in the filesystem plugin.
Could somebody help me with these changes?
thanks
What happend to these Plugins in the RC1?
I just updated some programs I build with ogre to version 1.0.0 RC1. But these plugins are missing. I made a complete build of the source realese and couldn't find anything in there or in the build output. I've read that the Gui System has been changed, but I couldn't find a corresponding plugin (neither CECUI nor Overlay). And I've found nothing about a change in the filesystem plugin.
Could somebody help me with these changes?
thanks