Are add-on projects ported for v1.0RC yet?

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
y721
Gremlin
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:15 am
Location: Taiwan

Are add-on projects ported for v1.0RC yet?

Post by y721 »

Hi:

I wonder if dotscene is ported yet?

If yes, is there some other way to get those project files besides from cvs?

:?

Thank you.
User avatar
DWORD
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 1365
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:43 pm
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Contact:

Post by DWORD »

User avatar
zarthrag
Greenskin
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:07 am
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma

Post by zarthrag »

FTR: I mulled over the idea of updating OgreSQL, but I didn't (and don't) think it is very useful to anyone, so I've left it alone for now. If I do work on another version, it'll likely
User avatar
y721
Gremlin
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:15 am
Location: Taiwan

Post by y721 »

Hi:
Which cvs bransh should I update?

HEAD or
Azathoth or
Azathoth-merged-into-HEAD

for dot scene to work stably with Ogre.

thanks.
User avatar
haffax
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 4823
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
x 8
Contact:

Post by haffax »

v1-0. pjcast did update dot scene iirc.
team-pantheon programmer
creators of Rastullahs Lockenpracht
User avatar
glateur
Halfling
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2004 6:39 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by glateur »

You will probably also want to check out this thread: http://www.ogre3d.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3819

I'm having some issues with .scene too which I'm hoping will soon be solved..
User avatar
y721
Gremlin
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:15 am
Location: Taiwan

Post by y721 »

Hi:

I tried to "update" the new version of cvs ogre repository. But the cvs seems to hang there forever without any error message or progress. I use both TortoiseCVS and command line, and the results are the same. But I can "check out" the whole ogre repository and place it in a new directory.

The cvs command I use is Copied from web site.

Code: Select all

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ogre up -Pd

Never mind, I found the problem. :)
Post Reply