I'm done with building "ogre samples" for ios. And the "sample browser" runs in ios simulator and on an ipad.
Then I've made a simple application with ogre that runs already on desktop platforms. Now I want to write a CMake Makefile that can generate a XCode iOS Project out of my code. I've looked in the Sample Browser Code but I didn't get it.
In the moment cmake stucks at finding ogre. What should I write in the CMAKE_MODULE_PATH? The path to the sample browser ios build didn't work. Here the whole cmake error message:
In line 37 is: find_package(OGRE REQUIRED)CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:37 (find_package):
By not providing "FindOGRE.cmake" in CMAKE_MODULE_PATH this project has asked CMake to find a package configuration file provided by "OGRE", but CMake did not find one.
Could not find a package configuration file provided by "OGRE" with any of the following names:
OGREConfig.cmake
ogre-config.cmake
Add the installation prefix of "OGRE" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "OGRE_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. If "OGRE" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it has been installed.