Problem with Intermediate Tutorial 2

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
User avatar
Klad_
Kobold
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 12:41 pm

Problem with Intermediate Tutorial 2

Post by Klad_ »

Hi there,

I can't begin this tutorial because i don't have either CEGUISystem.h and CEGUISchemeManager.h files. I search it everywhere but nothing. I'm using vc++ 6.0. Is this file supposed to come with ogre, or with VS? Maybe my ogre version is too old or too new for this tutorial? I've downloaded ogre last summer, version 0-14-1 i think.

Anyway, where can i found this file?

thanks in advance
User avatar
Clay
OGRE Community Helper
OGRE Community Helper
Posts: 518
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:14 am
x 1
Contact:

Post by Clay »

Demos 2 & 3 are built against Ogre 1.0.0, any ogre version before it won't work. The main change is the GUI code showing the mouse cursor.
Post Reply