help

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
treestump
Gnoblar
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:38 pm

help

Post by treestump »

Tell me please, where can I find the most full documentation for ogre? Is there any exact discription of classes and functions? Where can I find it? If there isn't, what shall i do?
User avatar
DWORD
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 1365
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:43 pm
Location: Aalborg, Denmark
Contact:

Post by DWORD »

What you're looking for is probably the API Reference. But there are lots of other sources of help for Ogre. Take a look at the links in the 'Documentation' part of the menu to the left of the Ogre homepage.
User avatar
Kencho
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 4011
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:28 pm
Location: Burgos, Spain
x 2
Contact:

Post by Kencho »

A good starting point to learn how Ogre works would be the Official Ogre Wiki: http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/
Image
treestump
Gnoblar
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:38 pm

Post by treestump »

2DWORD
There's nothing at the link, you've given to me. Maybe it's my problem, but can you check, please? As I understand there's nothing else, I'm right?
Last edited by treestump on Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kencho
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 4011
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:28 pm
Location: Burgos, Spain
x 2
Contact:

Post by Kencho »

Retry now. I had a problem with phpBB :( I've just entered the wiki through that link :)
Image
treestump
Gnoblar
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:38 pm

Post by treestump »

2Kencho
I've seen it. But I asked for full documentation, because sometimes it is much better.
User avatar
haffax
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 4823
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:40 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany
x 8
Contact:

Post by haffax »

Have you actually tried to explore the homepage? I mean there is a big toolbar with a documentation section. There you get a manual, the API reference, the wiki and tutorials. When all these information sources aren't sufficient, you have to be more concrete with what you want.
team-pantheon programmer
creators of Rastullahs Lockenpracht
User avatar
Kencho
OGRE Retired Moderator
OGRE Retired Moderator
Posts: 4011
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 6:28 pm
Location: Burgos, Spain
x 2
Contact:

Post by Kencho »

@treestump: DWORD already pointed you to the API documentation. That's surely what you're looking for. I simply suggested you to take a look to the wiki ;) good luck
Image
treestump
Gnoblar
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:38 pm

Post by treestump »

Thank you, it seems that I had some problems with my browser. It's realy the link, I looked for.
Post Reply