Page 1 of 1

Forum doesn't remember Android's login

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:05 am
by Kenshido
Hello there!

I noticed, that my phone's android resets forum's authentification quite often, even if I set authomatic login checkbox on authentification. I don't have this issue from PC, and other forums don't reset authentification for my android. Is this my problem only?

Re: Forum doesn't remember Android's login

Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:03 pm
by Herb
My nexus tablet and moto phone have no issues remembering, so i'm not sure what's going on for you...

Re: Forum doesn't remember Android's login

Posted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:54 pm
by Argosse
Check the browser settings and make sure there isn't a specific setting for ogre3d.org or ogre3d.org/forums. The browser I use on my android likes to keep specific settings for sites if I switch orientation or go home when its popping up a remember request.