Assert error

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
Nazrix
Halfling
Posts: 47
Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 9:18 pm

Assert error

Post by Nazrix »

I'm trying to run the first tutorial that tells you how to make your first application on the Wiki site. I don't have any compilation issues, but I get an assert error.

File: dbgheap.c
Line: 1163
Expression: _BLOCK_TYPE_IS_VALID(pHead->nBlockUse)



This is basically the only code there is, so I don't know what the problem is. Any help is appreciated.

// Include the TutorialApplication header
#include "TutorialApplication1.h"

// We are always windows, no need for checks
#define WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN
#include <windows.h>

// The mean and nasty WinMain
INT WINAPI WinMain( HINSTANCE hInst, HINSTANCE, LPSTR
strCmdLine, INT )
{
// Start the application
try
{
// Create an instance of our application
TutorialApplication TutorialApp;

// Run the Application
TutorialApp.go();
}
catch ( Ogre::Exception &error )
{
// An exception has occured
MessageBox( NULL, error.getFullDescription().c_str(),
"An exception has occured!", MB_OK | MB_ICONERROR | MB_TASKMODAL );
}
return 0;
}
Post Reply