Problems with 1.0 release, dependencies & cegui
Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:56 pm
There seems to be several issues with compiling 1.0.
I downloaded ogre-win32-v1-0-0.zip and OgreDependencies_VC71_1.0.0.zip
Unzipped the dependencies into the ogrenew folder like previous releases, since the samples directory matches up still. I did notice that there is no longer a dependencies subfolder in the dependencies zip.
I noticed the ogre projects are still looking into the dependencies folder, which the dependencies zip no longer uses.
So I manually made a dependencies folder and unzipped the lib and include folders from the zip into there. Now most of the projects compile, except for the DemoGUI because QuadSplitMode is nowhere to be found in any of the files, but is being used in several places.
It would seem that the dependencies are jacked. I didn't notice any other posts about this. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
I downloaded ogre-win32-v1-0-0.zip and OgreDependencies_VC71_1.0.0.zip
Unzipped the dependencies into the ogrenew folder like previous releases, since the samples directory matches up still. I did notice that there is no longer a dependencies subfolder in the dependencies zip.
I noticed the ogre projects are still looking into the dependencies folder, which the dependencies zip no longer uses.
So I manually made a dependencies folder and unzipped the lib and include folders from the zip into there. Now most of the projects compile, except for the DemoGUI because QuadSplitMode is nowhere to be found in any of the files, but is being used in several places.
It would seem that the dependencies are jacked. I didn't notice any other posts about this. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks