XCode: Using ogre.framework within a new project

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
macdonag
Gnoblar
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:50 pm

XCode: Using ogre.framework within a new project

Post by macdonag »

I've created a new project in xcode with all the SDL stuff XCode needs, and having added the ogre & sdl frameworks to my project. But when I try to compile, it can't find Ogre.h - I've added the path to my framework dir in the project settings. How do I get it to pull in the headers in the framework?

Thanks!
User avatar
Exsortis
Halfling
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: Palmdale
Contact:

Post by Exsortis »

You also need to add the path to the headers in "Header Search Paths". For example:

Code: Select all

/Library/Frameworks/Ogre.framework/Headers
macdonag
Gnoblar
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:50 pm

Post by macdonag »

That did the trick - thanks!
Post Reply