Cg libs problem

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
Dave M
Gnoblar
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:38 am
Location: Wisconsin

Cg libs problem

Post by Dave M »

I have been trying for the past 2 days to ./configure. :)

I have now run into a roadblock that I can't overcome so I need help on it.

Here is what has been done and what is now the problem.

I am running Windows Xp and using Cygwin/minGW to build and following the guide here:
http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/index.php/Th ... uidetoOGRE.

I have installed all the necessary programs whenever the ./configure said it could not find something so I have compiled a ton of code. Anyway, the configuration stops at Cg. with the following message:

****************************************************************
* You do not have the nVidia Cg libraries installed. *
* Go to http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cg_toolkit.html *
* (Click on Cg_Linux.tar.gz). *
* You can disable the building of Cg support by providing *
* --disable-cg to this configure script but this is highly *
* discouraged as this breaks many of the examples. *
****************************************************************

I have downloaded BOTH the windows and the Linux version and installed both. My env displays the following:

CG_BIN_PATH=d:\Cg\bin
CG_INC_PATH=d:\Cg\include
CG_LIB_PATH=d:\Cg\lib

Where are the Libiaries am I suppose to be using and where are they suppose to be?

What is the enviroment var so I can add it using export?

Thanks for the assistance.

Dave
Dave M
Gnoblar
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:38 am
Location: Wisconsin

Post by Dave M »

Nevermind. Fixed
Post Reply