Need help to play video in ORGE
Posted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:46 pm
Dear Community,
I'd like to use videos as material for objects in orge (visual only, no sound required). It's a windows application and I don't need a broad codex variety.
Important for me is a non-restricting licence like LGPL or MIT.
I found some postings around DirectShowVMR9 Plugin by Stefano "Pagghiu" Cristiano - but unfortunately the download links are broken.
Can anybody help me out with the DirectShowVMR9 Plugin files - or are there other working solutions for playing videos in OGRE?
Kind regards,
Corak
I'd like to use videos as material for objects in orge (visual only, no sound required). It's a windows application and I don't need a broad codex variety.
Important for me is a non-restricting licence like LGPL or MIT.
I found some postings around DirectShowVMR9 Plugin by Stefano "Pagghiu" Cristiano - but unfortunately the download links are broken.
Can anybody help me out with the DirectShowVMR9 Plugin files - or are there other working solutions for playing videos in OGRE?
Kind regards,
Corak