Page 1 of 1
Ogre and TVOS
Posted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:58 pm
by blackmonster
Hello.
I have successfully built Ogre 1.8 for tvOS, but i'm unable to enable FSAA.
I enable like this:
Code: Select all
params["FSAA"] = Ogre::StringConverter::toString(4);
but it doesn't seems to work.
Had anybody tried it?
Re: Ogre and TVOS
Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm
by brord
How did you build it for tvOS? For me its missing some defines
Re: Ogre and TVOS
Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:12 pm
by brord
Fixed it by recompiling ogredeps in x64 bit, adding a new platform in ogre, OGRE_PLATFORM_APPLE_TV, which i set to 1 when the define PLATFORM_TV_OS exists.
In most places i replaced ifdef (OGRE_PLATFORM_APPLE_IOS) with "if defined(OGRE_PLATFORM_APPLE_IOS) || defined(OGRE_PLATFORM_APPLE_TV)".
Some cases had the feature completely disabled (like touch input and gyroscope)
I now have an issue with text rendering black (ill make a new topic for that, typed this part so that others might find it)