Page 1 of 1

A working 1.9 SDK for xCode 7.1 simulator - anyone have it?

Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:57 am
by fd9_
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a working 1.9 SDK (already built) that I can use with Xcode 7.1 / iOS 9 simulators? If you could host it somewhere so us lesser folk who don't want to modify & build from source could use it, that would be great. Thanks.

Edit: I've tried https://github.com/dahiri-farid/iOgre3D but it doesn't work, crashes at createRenderWindow when running on the simulator.

This post might be an answer, but I have no idea: http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84195

Re: A working 1.9 SDK for xCode 7.1 simulator - anyone have

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:07 am
by sprhawk
try this one. I have a fix for the simulator on it. and have the sample browser running on iPhone Simulator 9.2

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntTse8L

Before build, replace /opt/lib/libz.dylib with -lz in Other linker flags in Build Settings.

Re: A working 1.9 SDK for xCode 7.1 simulator - anyone have

Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:34 pm
by sprhawk
try this package

http://yun.baidu.com/share/link?shareid ... 4217681279

please replace /opt/local/lib/libz.dylib with -lz in other linker flags