Is this still the best way to get High Resolution Rendering?
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:45 am
I want to render an image with very high resolution. I found what looks like the correct way to do this, but I want to make sure it isn't outdated/deprecated.
I found this in the wiki: http://www.ogre3d.org/tikiwiki/tiki-ind ... creenshots . This was last updated in early 2013 (last modified on Tuesday 26 of February, 2013 07:44:51 EST) and is based on a forum post from 2006 (http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22092, Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:00 am) .
Is this still the best way to render high resolution images with Ogre?
I found this in the wiki: http://www.ogre3d.org/tikiwiki/tiki-ind ... creenshots . This was last updated in early 2013 (last modified on Tuesday 26 of February, 2013 07:44:51 EST) and is based on a forum post from 2006 (http://www.ogre3d.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=22092, Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:00 am) .
Is this still the best way to render high resolution images with Ogre?