Page 1 of 1

Blender2Ogre will not convert xml files

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:13 pm
by OGREHEAD
I can not get blender2ogre script to convert xml files to mesh files, when I export the scene and it used to work perfectly.
I use ogre 2.1 and have tried both blender 2.69 and 2.76, but only xml files are created for objects.
Any suggestions how this could be fixed?

Re: Blender2Ogre will not convert xml files

Posted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:21 pm
by xrgo
you have to manually convert them to .mesh/.skeleton with the OgreXMLConverter tool

Re: Blender2Ogre will not convert xml files

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:59 pm
by OGREHEAD
I tried converting xml files to mesh with ogremeshtool, since I do not seem to have ogrexmlconverter, I assume this is not used for ogre 2.1, at least I do not have ogrexmlconverter.

But I can not convert since I get error no rendersystem has been selected.

So how are xml files converted to mesh files in OGRE 2.1?

Re: Blender2Ogre will not convert xml files

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:11 pm
by dark_sylinc
OGREHEAD wrote:But I can not convert since I get error no rendersystem has been selected.
Make sure RenderSystemNULL.dll is in the same working folder as the OgreMeshTool.