Page 1 of 1
Android In-app purchase
Posted: Tue May 03, 2016 8:35 am
by Tc3d
Hi .
I'm new in ogre and I want to know does ogre have some features to implement in-app purchase for android .(is it possible )
Thank you.
Re: Android In-app purchase
Posted: Wed May 04, 2016 7:01 am
by Daixiwen
Not as far as I know. But Ogre 2.1 can brew you a very good cup of coffee.
More seriously, Ogre is just a rendering library. You need to find other libraries for other parts of your application, or write it yourself.
Re: Android In-app purchase
Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:34 am
by c6burns
Just to double down on this, no you don't implement IAP in Ogre or through Ogre. You don't even render the IAP screens using Ogre. Google provides you an API for IAP (lol?) so take a closer look their documentation and examples.