Exporting an animated armature without mesh from Blender
Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:57 am
Hi, I am trying to export a .blend formation animated armature to OgreXML format. The problem I have is that the .blend file doesn't contain any mesh and so, when I do the export, the armature and animation seems to be culled. Does anyone know how I can export the armature with its animation? I would just add the armature to a mesh, but I am a Blender noob, and so when I create a cube and try to add the armature to the cube, the cube still exports without the armature. I know this is a strange request, but I assume it must be pretty easy to do, if only I knew what I am missing. Ideally, I would like to be able to export the file without adding a mesh, but if I have to add a mesh, I can do that.
Uploading .blend files is not allowed by the forum, but I can send anyone the file if they want to look at it.
Uploading .blend files is not allowed by the forum, but I can send anyone the file if they want to look at it.