Page 1 of 1

How to quit from the OGRE sample applications

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:41 pm
by tlogre
What is the keystroke that exits from the OGRE 2.1 sample applications?

Re: How to quit from the OGRE sample applications

Posted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:41 pm
by al2950
Alt+F4

Re: How to quit from the OGRE sample applications

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:33 am
by hedphelym
Do not know if it's just me - but when I hit 'Alt+F4' the demo applications hangs and just sits there.
I have to kill them, same when I run them through visual studio.

Re: How to quit from the OGRE sample applications

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:10 am
by al2950
Well I definitely get that issue when running with the remotery profiler option compiled in and turned on. Don't believe I had that issue before remotery though. If I have time I will recompile ogre and check. What version are you using and what platform/renderer?

Re: How to quit from the OGRE sample applications

Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:08 am
by hedphelym
Currently I run ogre 2.1 on windows 7 x64 build. commit number : 239cafd
I do not have time right now to do a recompile for latest (I'm at work porting our stuff to this exact version of ogre, I plan on getting a newer version when I'm done porting most of it),
but if you have the same issue with a later build, then I'd assume it's in the latest one also.

At home I run ogre on Debian testing (buster), and I can check there tonight and see if the same issue is there.