v1.12.1 android sdk and google vr sdk
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:57 pm
Dear All,
Recently, I successfully build and run the
https://www.ogre3d.org/download/sdk
"OGRE 1.12.1 Android SDK" in an Android phone.
I did some modification in the BasicSample.java in order to move the camera by the accelerometer sensor and it works perfectly.
Now, I would like to step toward to use "OGRE 1.12.1 Android SDK" with the google vr sdk for rendering on cardboard.
I found a solution on github
https://github.com/eriytt/ogre-cardboard
I just would like to ask, is it a proper solution for "OGRE 1.12.1 Android SDK" and for the latest google vr sdk?
I mean following the above mentioned code and replace the ogre specific calls to "OGRE 1.12.1 Android SDK" calls
and using it with the latest google vr sdk will led to a proper implementation?
Thank you
Peter
Recently, I successfully build and run the
https://www.ogre3d.org/download/sdk
"OGRE 1.12.1 Android SDK" in an Android phone.
I did some modification in the BasicSample.java in order to move the camera by the accelerometer sensor and it works perfectly.
Now, I would like to step toward to use "OGRE 1.12.1 Android SDK" with the google vr sdk for rendering on cardboard.
I found a solution on github
https://github.com/eriytt/ogre-cardboard
I just would like to ask, is it a proper solution for "OGRE 1.12.1 Android SDK" and for the latest google vr sdk?
I mean following the above mentioned code and replace the ogre specific calls to "OGRE 1.12.1 Android SDK" calls
and using it with the latest google vr sdk will led to a proper implementation?
Thank you
Peter