Ogre [2.2] Critical crash when deleting Ogre::Root in fullscreen mode
Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:31 pm
Hi,
I detected an ugly crash, when I start my application in fullscreen mode and exit the application.
When Ogre::Root is deleted, somewhere in the DirectX11 driver flush function a crash occurs.
After that the monitor will become black and the only option is to restart the computer.
It really only occurs when full screen is set to 'yes' in the ogre configuration.
Can someone confirm such a behavior?
Best Regards
Lax
I detected an ugly crash, when I start my application in fullscreen mode and exit the application.
When Ogre::Root is deleted, somewhere in the DirectX11 driver flush function a crash occurs.
After that the monitor will become black and the only option is to restart the computer.
It really only occurs when full screen is set to 'yes' in the ogre configuration.
Can someone confirm such a behavior?
Best Regards
Lax