[2.1] Changing operation type of vao
Posted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:17 pm
Hello,
in old Ogre you could change the operation type of a buffer after it was created.
The way I understand it, you can't change vaos after they have been created, so I assume you would have to copy the buffers and create a new vao to
change the operation type. However, I am not sure what the best way to copy them is, as there doesn't seem to be a copy method. It would be very
helpful if someone could give me a code example on how to do that. Thanks in advance.
in old Ogre you could change the operation type of a buffer after it was created.
The way I understand it, you can't change vaos after they have been created, so I assume you would have to copy the buffers and create a new vao to
change the operation type. However, I am not sure what the best way to copy them is, as there doesn't seem to be a copy method. It would be very
helpful if someone could give me a code example on how to do that. Thanks in advance.