Page 1 of 1

Orchestral Composer looking to breathe life into your game

Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:56 pm
by Desertanu
Greetings everyone. I'm a composer specializing in orchestral music for video games. I have negotiable rates dependent on the project and its needs. Payment can be based on a per minute rate or a flat fee. I use Paypal.

soundcloud.com/user-282798724/sets/demo-reel/s-bHM9JHMaGlq

If you'd like to work together, you can best reach me through email or discord.

Desertanu@gmail.com

Desertanu#4088

Re: Orchestral Composer looking to breathe life into your game

Posted: Sun May 22, 2022 1:32 pm
by Desertanu

I'm currently available for projects.


Re: Orchestral Composer looking to breathe life into your game

Posted: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:06 am
by Desertanu

I made an update to my portfolio. I also posted a video featuring some adaptive music I worked on.


Re: Orchestral Composer looking to breathe life into your game

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 3:46 am
by Desertanu

I'm currently open for projects.


Re: Orchestral Composer looking to breathe life into your game

Posted: Mon May 15, 2023 6:29 pm
by Desertanu

I'm currently available for projects.


Re: Orchestral Composer looking to breathe life into your game

Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:35 pm
by Desertanu

I'm open for projects.