Visual studio 2008 prebuilt libs
-
jogshy
- Gnoblar
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:08 pm
Visual studio 2008 prebuilt libs
Could we get VS2008 RTM prebuilt libraries, please?
-
MartinBean
- Gnome
- Posts: 331
- Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:21 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
You can create them yourself quite easy.
Several topics have been opened about this subject, so you could have used the search first. But, since I'm in a good mood I will tell you the outcome of the discussions in those topics:
For now there will not be an official vs2008 SDK(prebuild binaries). Reason: It is so easy to do it yourself, and not much has changed in vs2008 concerning C++.
Several topics have been opened about this subject, so you could have used the search first. But, since I'm in a good mood I will tell you the outcome of the discussions in those topics:
For now there will not be an official vs2008 SDK(prebuild binaries). Reason: It is so easy to do it yourself, and not much has changed in vs2008 concerning C++.
I have not failed... I've just found many ways that wont work
- radioman
- Greenskin
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:59 pm
- Location: lithuania