A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
Recent college graduate, looking for fun open source projects to expand my portfolio and have fun doing it. I enjoy dark projects diablo, gears of war II. So far I have built one custom game in ogre 3-D. It was space pong a cross between star wars and pong. Although cheesy it was mostly about getting a feel for the api. I will post screenshots later, I did all the modeling, texturing in blender. I am familiar with using the import export to do meshes. I haven't done animation. Very open to FPS based projects as that is my current passion. I've done some openGL and am now focusing towards Direct3D trying to learn all the graphics programming I can.
images were large here's the rest as links http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7568/spacepong.jpg/ http://img200.imageshack.us/i/spacepong4.jpg/