<MetalPig> a world without undo-redo is a world I dont want to live in.
<JayRogers> wish reality had an undo function.. the redo function seems to be working fine though, i can screw up as many times as i want.
It's the first time ive tried doing any type of hair or fur.. was fun playing around with the particle strand settings in Blender.
I really wanted to get something more realistic, but the PC i'm using was having a hard job coping. But then again i'm only going to be using this as my avatar and it looks fine on small scale hehe
<MetalPig> a world without undo-redo is a world I dont want to live in.
<JayRogers> wish reality had an undo function.. the redo function seems to be working fine though, i can screw up as many times as i want.
Im tempted to try and create that llama in Blender now Jacmoe lol!
And i remember Marvin too JustBoo maybe i will make him too!
<MetalPig> a world without undo-redo is a world I dont want to live in.
<JayRogers> wish reality had an undo function.. the redo function seems to be working fine though, i can screw up as many times as i want.