I am actually working on a custom mesh loader, actually it works perfect, however all the models I load from those special format point to right side(face to right but looks at front, like the up axis is wrong), I tried to rotate for fix it, didn't work not only cause a big bug on the movement(because it rotate the entire object not only the mesh), also I tried to assign a fixed yaw, didn't work, also bug all, the problem is the mesh pointing to right.
Any idea how to fix this? because i am getting crazy, and already tried to find information but nothing worked, everyone ask about how to rotate objects, and that doesn't help at all, I need a way to rotate the bones, position and all when loads for define the up axis to Y(i think if i am not wrong in this case the Up axis is X or Z i am not sure, i am new with this).
Example: sinbad the sample model of ogre, it walks and point up normal, right? and look at front, well think like keep looking at front but his up side instead of be his head is his left side

