It is possible CEGUI in 3D?

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
sargar
Gnoblar
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:36 am

It is possible CEGUI in 3D?

Post by sargar »

Hello people,

For a project that I am doing, I need to have a system of information windows, how CEGUI, but that is worked in 3D.

CEGUI has seemed to me that it is always like overlay on the screen, in 2D.

Somebody knows if it is possible to be put in 3D? If it can, please, an example or page of connection where there is it, would be helpful.

A greeting
User avatar
pjcast
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member
Posts: 2543
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2003 2:53 am
Location: San Diego, Ca
x 2
Contact:

Post by pjcast »

Here is a thread where CEGUI was put into the scene:

http://www.ogre3d.org/phpBB2/viewtopic. ... ight=cegui
Have a question about Input? Video? WGE? Come on over... http://www.wreckedgames.com/forum/
sargar
Gnoblar
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:36 am

Post by sargar »

Thanks pjcast,

That is what I want to do, but is no demo nor how to do it. :?:

I will have to investigate how they have done it others, a pain to duplicate efforts to do something already done. :evil:
Post Reply