Page 1 of 1

Export problem when exporting character from Maya@bisco

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:13 pm
by Bringer of Darkness
Heya,

I have a problem when exporting character.
It used to work fine, but for some for me unknown reason it doesn't work now - it creates a 0bytes size xml file.
It works fine, when exporting without animation, as soon as I add any animation, it only creates a 0-size file.
Once again, if I detach the character, it all exports fine.
I think this is a question to bisco;-))), can you help with any idea???

It process the animation (the time slider runs for each animation curve), but it does nothing afterwards...

Edit: Is there any bone limit, animation length limit, or anything else we should be aware of, when creating and animating a skeleton?

Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:07 am
by bisco
mmm, might be a bug with vbas retrieval. I think I already fixed it but I still have to post the new version of the plugin. Still have to do a couple of tests... ;)

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:23 am
by bisco
ok new exporter released, can you check if you keep having problems?

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:33 pm
by Bringer of Darkness
Surely, I will do.

Any idea about the particles exporter and change log?;-)

Posted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:38 pm
by bisco
well, haven't tried the particles exporter yet, still have to find the time to look into it.
About the changelog, well, it should be in the news section on the site ;)