3D Artist looking for project

A place for employers, project leaders etc to post if they are looking for people to assist with an Ogre-based project. Please only post in this area if you have a _serious_ project proposition for which you already have something to show for.
Post Reply
Ogre Snorg
Gnoblar
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:27 am

3D Artist looking for project

Post by Ogre Snorg »

I'm new here and am learning Ogre but while I do so I'd sure like to use and expand the skills I already have. I'm looking to join a team working as a 3D modeler on a non violent project, a part time thing. Anyway, I thought I'd make use of some of my left over free time. Let me know :)
User avatar
liamrudel
Gremlin
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:35 am
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: 3D Artist looking for project

Post by liamrudel »

Hi I'm looking for people to help me with a portfolio project starting in a while, you up for it? I need some models, particles, gui stuff, textures etc.
The secret of creativity..... is knowing how to hide your sources!
Post Reply