Programmer available for paid job
Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:12 pm
Hello,
I have time for some freelancing in the next three month. I am available for paid jobs only. I am a programmer with 15 years of experience. 4 years of Ogre. I have experience in every step of the development of a software program from conception to the deployment. I am founder of http://staticlineinteractive.com, you can see some of the programs I have developed there. My resume can be found on my website: http://sjcomp.com/index.php?Resume.
Thank you.
I have time for some freelancing in the next three month. I am available for paid jobs only. I am a programmer with 15 years of experience. 4 years of Ogre. I have experience in every step of the development of a software program from conception to the deployment. I am founder of http://staticlineinteractive.com, you can see some of the programs I have developed there. My resume can be found on my website: http://sjcomp.com/index.php?Resume.
Thank you.