GtkRadiant configuration
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:53 pm
Hi!
I have done lot of things and models for my game (and engine) and I want to use GtkRadiant for map editor. But I can't load my models/meshes into it. Is there way to get them there or way to gonfigure it for my game.
Other chance is that I use BlenderDotScene exprter to export my map as *.scene file. But if I set custom properties on them, I need to have custom loader for it. Is there any loaders or do i have to make my own.
I'm using OGRE for graphics rendering.
I have done lot of things and models for my game (and engine) and I want to use GtkRadiant for map editor. But I can't load my models/meshes into it. Is there way to get them there or way to gonfigure it for my game.
Other chance is that I use BlenderDotScene exprter to export my map as *.scene file. But if I set custom properties on them, I need to have custom loader for it. Is there any loaders or do i have to make my own.
I'm using OGRE for graphics rendering.