Promble in use Tutorials

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
jzgunking
Gnoblar
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:17 am

Promble in use Tutorials

Post by jzgunking »

I use VC6SP6,when I build CreatingTheProject I meet this promble:
src\ogre\ogrenew\ogremain\include\ogrestdheaders.h(30) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'hash_set': No such file or directory
what can I do?
User avatar
monster
OGRE Community Helper
OGRE Community Helper
Posts: 1098
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2003 2:40 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Post by monster »

what can I do?
Use the forum search facility. Please.
I have no idea what your problem is, or how to solve it, but I just typed "hash_set" into the search box and this popped out;

http://www.ogre3d.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3895
jzgunking
Gnoblar
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:17 am

Post by jzgunking »

Thank you I am a fresh hand in china
Post Reply