Page 1 of 1

Are add-on projects ported for v1.0RC yet?

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:40 am
by y721
Hi:

I wonder if dotscene is ported yet?

If yes, is there some other way to get those project files besides from cvs?

:?

Thank you.

Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:55 am
by DWORD

Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:15 pm
by zarthrag
FTR: I mulled over the idea of updating OgreSQL, but I didn't (and don't) think it is very useful to anyone, so I've left it alone for now. If I do work on another version, it'll likely

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:47 am
by y721
Hi:
Which cvs bransh should I update?

HEAD or
Azathoth or
Azathoth-merged-into-HEAD

for dot scene to work stably with Ogre.

thanks.

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:47 am
by haffax
v1-0. pjcast did update dot scene iirc.

Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:53 am
by glateur
You will probably also want to check out this thread: http://www.ogre3d.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3819

I'm having some issues with .scene too which I'm hoping will soon be solved..

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:06 am
by y721
Hi:

I tried to "update" the new version of cvs ogre repository. But the cvs seems to hang there forever without any error message or progress. I use both TortoiseCVS and command line, and the results are the same. But I can "check out" the whole ogre repository and place it in a new directory.

The cvs command I use is Copied from web site.

Code: Select all

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/ogre up -Pd

Never mind, I found the problem. :)