Milkshape 1.7.4

Problems building or running the engine, queries about how to use features etc.
Post Reply
dobbs
Gnoblar
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:23 pm

Milkshape 1.7.4

Post by dobbs »

Has the Milkshape exporter been updated for the new SDK version? I noticed they finally updated the SDK a couple weeks ago at the same time they released MS3D 1.7.4 and I can no longer get the Ogre exporter to load (yes I have devil.dll, ilu.dll, ilut.dll, OgreMain.dll, OgrePlatform.dll with the correct versions, built from source).
User avatar
sinbad
OGRE Retired Team Member
OGRE Retired Team Member
Posts: 19269
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2002 11:19 pm
Location: Guernsey, Channel Islands
x 67
Contact:

Post by sinbad »

OgreMain now relies on zlib1.dll too. The new binary exporter download includes this but I guess you're compiling it yourself?
dobbs
Gnoblar
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:23 pm

Post by dobbs »

Strange... when I went to copy zlib1.dll to the Milkshape folder it was already there, but now it works??? Weird. Anyway, thanks.
Post Reply