Page 1 of 1

help

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:44 pm
by treestump
Tell me please, where can I find the most full documentation for ogre? Is there any exact discription of classes and functions? Where can I find it? If there isn't, what shall i do?

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:48 pm
by DWORD
What you're looking for is probably the API Reference. But there are lots of other sources of help for Ogre. Take a look at the links in the 'Documentation' part of the menu to the left of the Ogre homepage.

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:15 pm
by Kencho
A good starting point to learn how Ogre works would be the Official Ogre Wiki: http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:19 pm
by treestump
2DWORD
There's nothing at the link, you've given to me. Maybe it's my problem, but can you check, please? As I understand there's nothing else, I'm right?

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:22 pm
by Kencho
Retry now. I had a problem with phpBB :( I've just entered the wiki through that link :)

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:22 pm
by treestump
2Kencho
I've seen it. But I asked for full documentation, because sometimes it is much better.

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:27 pm
by haffax
Have you actually tried to explore the homepage? I mean there is a big toolbar with a documentation section. There you get a manual, the API reference, the wiki and tutorials. When all these information sources aren't sufficient, you have to be more concrete with what you want.

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:36 pm
by Kencho
@treestump: DWORD already pointed you to the API documentation. That's surely what you're looking for. I simply suggested you to take a look to the wiki ;) good luck

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:38 pm
by treestump
Thank you, it seems that I had some problems with my browser. It's realy the link, I looked for.