Page 1 of 1

missing textures on meshes with a Skeletal Rig

Posted: Thu May 02, 2024 3:31 pm
by Bimbloc02

Ogre Version: :?: 14.1.2
Operating System: :?: Windows
Render System: :?: GL 3 PLUS

Greetings!
I have some issues exporting my meshes to Ogre.
Im using blender 2.82 and the addon blender2Ogre.
If I add textures to the material of a mesh and then export it everything looks fine but if I add a rig to that mesh and then export it the xml files are the same as before , the texture coordinates are fine but when I load my mesh into my scene it looks as if all the texture coordinates where 0,0.
It keeps the general color of the texture but it doesn't show the texture as before.

I don't really know where I should start to fix this and im looking for help.

Thanks!


Re: missing textures on meshes with a Skeletal Rig

Posted: Thu May 02, 2024 8:18 pm
by sercero

Hello,

What version of the addon are you using?

Where did you download it?

Another thing: can you share the .blend?

Best regards.


Re: missing textures on meshes with a Skeletal Rig

Posted: Sun May 05, 2024 2:39 pm
by Bimbloc02

Greetings!
We were using 0.8.3 version of the pulg in.
We opened the file with blender 3.6 and everything was exported correctly!
So maybe we were just using a really out date version of blender.

Thanks!


Re: missing textures on meshes with a Skeletal Rig

Posted: Tue May 07, 2024 12:43 pm
by sercero

You are also using an outdated version of blender2ogre, there has been a big update lately.